The Speakers’ Bureau is composed of engineering, environmental, construction, business, telecommunications, human resources and other professionals who represent the agency as speakers at civic, professional, educational and other public events. The Speakers Bureau is a free service as a part of our public communications and outreach programs. Our audiences include pre-schools to colleges, libraries and museums, professional and technical organizations and community groups.
- Salton Sea Restoration and Renewable Energy Initiative
- Transmission Expansion Plan
- Water Safety
- Energy Safety
- Public Benefit Programs / Energy Efficiency
- Low Income Programs
- Copper Theft
- On-Farm Efficiency
- Renewable Energy / Renewables Portfolio Standard
- Legislative Updates
- Environmental Programs
- Human Resources Recruitment/Apprenticeship Programs
- Customer Operations
- Quantification Settlement Agreement (QSA)
- History of Water
- Line Construction
- Water SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition)
- Emergency Management Services
To schedule a speaker at your next event, click here.
Please note that IID will do its best to accommodate most requests; however, we cannot guarantee all requests, especially those with short notice, will be fulfilled.