|Maximum Household Income (Effective as of January 1, 2020)|
|No. of Persons in Household||Combined Annual Household Income|
|Each Additional Person||$8,840|
To establish eligibility you must complete the enclosed application and return it, along with any supporting proof of income (such as pay stubs, Social Security statements or other income documents). This is required for each adult in residence. The applicant must be the customer of record with IID and cannot be claimed on another person’s Income Tax Return as a dependent. The discount will only be applied upon verification and approval.
How to Apply
- Complete and sign application [Spanish PDF]. (This form may take a few moments to download.)
- Provide proof of income verification for most current month (for each adult in residence).
- Most recent tax returns.
- Submit completed application, along with supporting documents, to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to IID (pre-paid mailer enclosed).
You can also apply at the following Customer Service Centers:
135 S. Plaza St.
301 Imperial Ave.
81-600 Avenue 58
|Office hours: Monday - Thursday, 7:30 a.m. - Noon & 1 - 5:30 p.m.|
- Renew discount each time you move.
- To avoid interruption of your discount, it is recommended that you apply 4-6 weeks prior to your renewal application expiration date.
- Your primary residence must be in IID’s service area.
- You must provide information requested within 10 working days or the application will be void.
- Account must be in good standing to qualify.
- I agree to notify IID if my income changes.
You do not qualify for REAP if:
- You have multiple residential accounts.
- You have a commercial account (except domestic water pumps).
- You do not meet the income guidelines.
- Your account has been assigned for collection.
- You have history of unauthorized and unmetered energy consumption or meter tampering.
- Other restrictions may apply.
For more information on IID's energy assistance programs, please contact one of the following numbers:
- 1-760-339-9032 REAP representative
- 1-800-303-7756 IID Customer Service
The eGreen Program was customized to bring renewable solar clean energy to low-income families without the need for on-site installation. No enrollment is required. REAP customers will automatically be enrolled to IID’s eGreen program. The eGreen program provides up to 5 percent additional discount to REAP customers’ monthly electric bills.